The person responsible for data processing is:
Düsseldorfer Str. 101
Thank you for your interest in our shop on the real.de marketplace. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In the following we will inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. DATA PROCESSING FOR CONTRACT PROCESSING AND CONTACTING
Your personal data will be collected via real.de or directly by us if you provide this in the context of your order or when you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or e-mail). Both real.de and we act as the person responsible. The data that are collected via real.de are processed on the real.de servers and, insofar as this is necessary to process the contract or to process your contact with us, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR passed on to us. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases the data are required to process the contract or to process your contact and you cannot complete the order or send the contact without specifying them. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms.
We use the data you provide to process contracts and to process your inquiries in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. Further information on the processing of your data, in particular on the transfer to our service providers for the purpose of order and shipping processing, can be found in the following sections of this data protection declaration. After the contract has been fully processed, your data will be restricted for further processing and will be deleted after the expiry of any tax and commercial retention periods in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR or we reserve the right to use data that goes beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
2. DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHIPPING PROCESSING
In order to fulfill the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.
DATA TRANSFER TO SHIPPING SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHIPPING NOTIFICATION
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order, we will forward your e-mail address and telephone number to the selected shipping service provider on the basis of this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. Delivery can contact you for the purpose of delivery notification or coordination.
The consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described in this data protection declaration or directly to the shipping service provider at the contact address listed below. After revocation, we will delete the data you have provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
DHL Paket GmbH
3. CONTACT POSSIBILITIES AND YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
* In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
* In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
* In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing * to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
* to fulfill a legal obligation;
* for reasons of public interest or
* is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
* According to Art. 18 GDPR the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as * the correctness of the data is disputed by you;
* the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
* we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
* You have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
* In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
* According to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction or deletion of data as well as revocation of granted consent or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint. Right to object
If we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing takes place for other purposes, you only have a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right of objection, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing requires the assertion, exercise or defense of Serves legal claims
This does not apply if the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
In addition, the data protection declaration of real.de applies. In this respect, real.de is the person responsible for data processing. You can find out more about how your data is handled at real.de here: https://www.real.de/rechtliches/datenschutz/ [https://www.real.de/rechtliches/datenschutz/]
Data protection declaration [https://shop.trustedshops.com/de/rechtstexte/] created with the Trusted Shops [https://shop.trustedshops.com/de/] legal copywriter in cooperation with FÖHLISCH Lawyers [https://foehlisch.com ].